Beginning the year with incredible hits and releases, Kelvin Brown, prominently referred to in showbiz circles as Kelvyn Boy is set to give his fans another awesome treat as he hits the recording studio with award winning vocalist Efya.[sc name=”ghcountdown” ]
Despite the fact that Kelvyn kid won’t give details, we can affirm the melody will be a straight Afrobeat banger.
Rating this two talents, the new single is relied upon to be the talk of town.[sc name=”ghcountdown” ]
Kelvyn Boy burst onto the music diagrams after a feature by Sarkodie on “Didi” and has never looked back. He keeps on staying one of the most sought after Ghanaian artists at the moment.[sc name=”ghcountdown” ]
With significant singles like Mea, Story, Yawa No dey , Nana Ama, New Year and so forth Kelvyn Boy is set to suck a large portion of the nominations at the up and coming Vodafone Ghana Music Awards.
The yet to be released single by Kelvyn boy featuring Efya will be produced by Samsney.[sc name=”ghcountdown” ]
- Stay Jay – Sixteen Years Ft. Medikal (Prod By Jeri Beatz)
- Kwesi Slay – More Freestyle (Lox F*ck You)
- Sister Deborah x Joey B x Tulenkey x Shaker x FanMilk Seller – Cocopine Time
- Ara-B – Me Wu ft. Yaa Pono (prod. By Ojay Vibes)
- Official Video : Shatta Wale – Top Speed (All Out)