Here are some sources that provide information on the most popular musicians in the USA:
– Billboard Artist 100: This chart ranks the most popular artists across all genres based on album and track sales, radio airplay, and streaming data.
– Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Artists: This list includes iconic musicians from various genres, such as Fats Domino, Chuck Berry, Bob Dylan, the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Bruce Springsteen, Radiohead, and Nine Inch Nails.
– The Guardian’s 100 Most Popular Musicians on Twitter: This list ranks musicians based on their popularity on Twitter, including artists like Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rihanna.
– YouTube Music Charts: This chart ranks the top artists in the United States based on their performance on YouTube, including artists like Taylor Swift, Drake, and Ariana Grande.
– IMDb’s Top 100 Greatest Musicians Since the 20th Century: This list includes influential musicians like Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Prince.
– Top 40 weekly’s Top 100 Artists of the 2010s: This list ranks the top artists of the 2010s, including Drake, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, and Justin Bieber.
– The Richest’s Top 100 Richest Musicians: This list includes musicians like Jay Z, Paul McCartney, Madonna, and Beyoncé, along with their estimated net worth.
Please note that the specific ranking and details of the top 100 musicians may vary depending on the source.